Tuesday, May 25, 2010

summer :)

So tomorrow I start my summer babysitting job. I am completely excited! Last year I kept and fell in love with a little boy named Nate. It was hands down the best summer I have ever had. I spent time with Nate every day and grew closer and closer to him. As August neared, I had to cope with the fact that I wouldn't get to see my little man as much anymore. I stopped to visit a few times on my way home from college on the weekends and then they moved.

This summer I am sure will be completely different yet equally enjoyable. I am keeping an 10 year old girl, R and her younger brother, J who is 8. I am not used to older children. I have experience with babysitting them but the majority of the children I babysit are younger. However, I am sure we will have a lot of fun. Because they are older I can take them to a movie, bowling, or even putt-putt and am sure they will enjoy it! I am excited to get to know them and grow close to them over the next few months.

I'll update you tomorrow on how our first day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment