Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 6: 20 of My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things in no particular order.

1. Tervis Tumblers. I would love one of the new “Big-T’s” with a lid. Sounds like a great birthday gift to me! 

2. My phone. Not necessarily because it’s a Blackberry Flip, but because it’s my lifeline!

  

3. Bottled Water. I drink a lot when I am in school for some reason. I swear my roommate

probably thinks I am crazy because I have TWO cases(48 bottles) in the cabinet

and a few more in the fridge!

 

4. ORBIT WINTERMINT GUM. I go through one of these(12 packs) in about 2 weeks. I am

constantly chewing gum!

  

5. My sunglasses. Costa del Mar Isabela’s

 

6. My pink Croakie. I know these aren’t pink but couldn’t find a picture of a pink one!

They are not my glasses in the picture!

7. Vera Bradley. Click here for a link to my recent post about VB.

 

8. Bath and Body Works Wallflowers. We have Island Margarita throughout the

apartment and they smell MARVELOUS!

 

9. SALES! Need I say more?

 

10. Cute undies of any kind!

 

11. Monthly planners! LOVE EM!

 

12. Coloring. It’s the kid in me!

13. Colored pens!

 

14. Markers!

15. Three Hole Punch. I know, I am a dork!

16. My big sister, Sarah, and her blog Honey Sugah Dahlin’

17. and of course my little sister, Sami, and her blog Savannah Steel Magnolia!

18. Southern Belle shirts.  The sayings are just too dern cute! And I love

the pink breast cancer one!

 

19. Which reminds me…Breast Cancer Awareness!

20. Coffee. I love Elliano’s and Starbucks!

 

These are just a few of my favorite things excluding the obvious things such as family and Zack :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is #16 but I might just be a little biased :)

    ReplyDelete