Monday, August 16, 2010

It's that time again.




I feel like such a little kid. When I was younger my little sister and I would go to sleep in our new school clothes with our new tennis shoes on ready for that first day. Mama woke up around 5AM for the day and would be so surprised to see Sami and I on the couch dressed and ready to go with our book bags on.

I am starting my THIRD year of COLLEGE and it seems not much has changed! Last night I didn't get to sleep until after 1AM which isn't extremely late but when I got in bed at 11:30 to go to bed it's a long time to just sit there thinking. I felt just as I did when I was a child. I packed all of my new school supplies(I may or may not have a school supply obsession!) into my book back and labeled my tabbed dividers in my notebook and set my alarm for 10:45AM. I was awake at 8:30. Ready to get up and go!

For everyone out there in bloggy-land starting school today whether high school, college, or your first day of teaching(AHEM! Sami) I hope it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment