Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good times ahead…

A few months ago a dear friend, Julia, mentioned to me an idea of keeping her precious son, Nate who is three. Of course I was ECSTATIC about the idea of being able to spend all summer with her and her beautiful baby boy! I knew this would mean leaving everything I have ever known(Small town, South Georgia) and stepping out of my comfort zone but after much consideration I have decided that it will be worth it to leave my job at Sears and move to North Georgia to be their live-in nanny for the summer!

I fell heads over heels over Nate when I kept him two summers ago when they lived in Tifton!  I had a blast getting to know him and watch him grow as well as getting to know his parents Julia and Scott and the rest of their families!

Here is a picture of me and precious Nate from the first time I kept him!

He definitely had me wrapped! Who could resist that smile?

Nate July 2009 034

Nate July 2009 008

Nate July 2009 055

 

Here are some pictures from when Mama and I made a trip to visit Julia and Nate in December. Sorry for bad quality cell phone pics!

And here are some pictures stolen from Julia’s facebook page. This photographer is amazing! I’ve not met her personally but love all of the pictures she took of Nate! Visit her Facebook page here!

Look at that handsome little MAN and his beautiful Mommy!

Needless to say, I’m sure you’ll have to drag my hiney back down to South Georgia this fall to finish up this last year of school because I’m not going to want to leave these two sweeties!

1 comment:

  1. I know that you are excited. Your sweet story has made me a bit misty!

    ReplyDelete