Saturday, March 12, 2011

This isn't the end...just the end of the beginning!

I finished my last day of full-time practicum yesterday with my 2nd grade babies! It was bittersweet. I will miss my munchkins but it also meant the start of SPRING BREAK! Woo-Hoo! I get to go visit them on Mondays and Wednesdays until mid-April so it isn't the end yet! I can't wait to see them grow more. I am wondering how I am going to make it as a real teacher if I can get this attached to the kids after a few months. I couldn't imagine having them from August to May and seeing how much they grow and then letting them go for the summer only to get 22 more in August!


I am super excited to go back to see them...until then I am focused on *hopefully* going to the beach for a few days to relax..provided work cooperates!

1 comment:

  1. Work may not cooperate, but you can't help when you get sick! :]

    ReplyDelete