Thursday, June 23, 2011

Firetrucks

I know folks, I am on it today! Blogging before five. I have to admit that I am doing this as Julia is slaving over the stove for supper for Nate and I. That woman has been on a roll with cooking lately. Word on the street is that she doesn’t cook often but I can say that when she does it’s pretty good! She has cooked some yummy food and I’ve even got a few recipes from her! (This is where my Mama is proud! I’m not much of a cook, but I’m working on it!)

Today we took a visit to our local fire department after nap. Mama was able to join us after work as well as our neighbors across the street, Julie, Margaret(5 months) and Rebecca(4 years). Nate and Rebecca love to play together so it was nice to get out and do something with them.

The firefighters were so nice at Station 3. They showed us their “home away from home” complete with everything a home should have including a kitchen, living room/den, exercise room, bedroom, locker room, and bathroom.

The biggest deal of the firehouse was the fire trucks! The kids LOVED it! Here are the pictures everyone has been waiting for!

Nate says “Fire truck!”

100_0703

Rebecca and Nate on the fire truck. Julie’s camera takes awesome pictures!

Fire Station-1

Nate in the fire truck.

Nate1

Driving!

NATE2

Nate and Rebecca again. He loves her so much!

Nate3

See ya soon! XOXO Suzi and Nate

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Wyatt to get to do this stuff with Justin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete