Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh what fun we have!

Heading home from school today Nate saw a flag on a building and quickly brought it to my attention by saying, “I see an American Flag!” Sometimes the smallest things mean so much to me. I was floored that he knew what an American flag was! Although, I shouldn’t be surprised because if you ask him who the president of the United States is he’ll tell you matter-of-factly, it’s Barack O-Mama! That boy cracks me up!

After lunch and nap I asked him if he would rather go to Hippo Hop or the toy store. He opted for the toy store so off to Toys R Us we went! There are so many things to see and play with there!

images

 

Afterwards we stopped for some ice cream at the ice cream store. He got a chocolate cone and I would say he DEFINITELY enjoyed it! Smile 

He got a bear from the toy store and had to buckle her in the seat before getting out for ice cream. Sweet boy!

2012-07-09_15-38-49_831

2012-07-09_15-44-19_296

2012-07-09_15-44-23_528

2012-07-09_15-52-15_965

When we got home we headed out once more to go see two beautiful ladies and enjoy supper with them. Janie and Maddie are always fun to play with! Maddie is getting so big so quickly!

It just started to rain here and the sound is lulling me to sleep! We need the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment