Sunday, June 20, 2010

MJM

In honor of father’s day I am going to do a fill-in-the-blank questionnaire about my Daddy. Yes, I am twenty years old and still call him Daddy.

  • My Daddy is 60 years old.
  • My Daddy’s name is Mike
  • My Daddy has Black hair and Brown eyes.
  • My Daddy’s favorite food is spaghetti.
  • My Daddy’s favorite clothes are his old sweatpants and a t-shirt.
  • My Daddy’s favorite color is ….drawing a blank here..
  • My Daddy’s job is building and zoning administrator
  • Daddy gets mad when I leave my shoes in the kitchen when I walk in the house. 
  • My favorite thing to do with Daddy is watch Royal Pains together on Thursday nights :) 
  • The best thing about my Daddy is he has lived with four women and is still sane.

Here are a few pictures of my Daddy…

 

Daddy on family bowling night. :)

bowling

 

My Daddy and I at my initiation as a Georgia FCCLA state officer!

aaadaddy

 

Mama and Daddy on the swing in front of our house.

parents

My family at my older sisters wedding.

wedding

 

My daddy as a teenager. Don’t you LOVE his face??? haha

 young

No comments:

Post a Comment