Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Three more days!

I am so excited about our annual Fourth of July trip to Daytona. :) Mama, Daddy, Sami, and I are leaving Friday to head down to the beautiful shores. Daddy and I have work next week so we will be coming home on Monday, but Mama and Sami are enjoying the beach until next Friday. I am needing a break from EVERYTHING in life.

Until then I am babysitting, babysitting, babysitting! I LOVE IT! I am keeping two different families and working at the daycare the next two days. What could be more exciting than kids? I love babysitting because when you are having fun it doesn't feel like work!

Gotta go get ready for Pretty Little Liars! If you don't watch it, you should check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Daytona Beach! When I was growing up in Georgia, several families from my hometown of Augusta would spend a couple of weeks together in Daytona! Loved it:) Hope you have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Miss Janice! We actually stay in Ormond Beach, we have a timeshare there! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete