Saturday, July 3, 2010

Daytona: Day 2

Today was a good day. We went to the Daytona Flea Market and had a pretty good time. I think the journey there and back was the most exciting to everyone, even though we love the flea market! I am sure EVERYONE knows it’s race weekend in Daytona and there are MILLIONS of people around. Luckily, we are staying on the beach and not near the Speedway!!

 

After the flea market, we ate at a nice Italian(yes, two days in a row!) restaurant called Sorrento’s. It was good! Mama had an OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD cheese steak, Daddy had pizza, and Sami and I had sandwiches! Daddy has eaten there before but it was completely new to us and I imagine we will be back.

IMG_4161

IMG_4162

We haven’t actually stepped foot on the beach since we got here yesterday so we made plans to visit the beach for some fun in the sun after we ate. No sooner than we pulled on the street our condo is on it started raining. The sky was full of blackish clouds. Bummer. Mama and I waited around in the condo just long enough for the clouds to pass and headed out to the beach. We got a good 30 minutes out there to just relax and lounge around and it started raining again. Maybe it will clear up tomorrow and not be windy and rainy I would love to actually spend time on the beach! I leave Monday…YIKES!

windy

Windy  :)

 

Here are some pictures of the condo we are staying in. Not all inclusive pictures, but a little glimpse of it .

IMG_4113

Mama got pics of me getting ready. 

IMG_4114

our view from the living room. All windows from top to bottom with sliding blind-door things.

 IMG_4115

another view from living room

 IMG_4116

living room angle again

 IMG_4117

my room. Notice me poking my head out to tell mama something…turned into a tongue picture. lol

IMG_4119

she got another one, this time it’s a good one on the other side of my room

 100_1223

This is from yesterday on the way here. Sami and I.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to spend more time on the beach tomorrow and have a good rest of the trip.

    ReplyDelete