Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another surprise date

So, Z surprised me again with a special date night. He picked me up from my house after work and whisked me away to Macon! Unfortunately, Macon is almost an hour and half drive so after we went to Academy Sports(to get skeet and shotgun shells for our skeet shooting events tomorrow at our cookout. More about that later) we only got to visit the mall for about an hour. We did get to peruse a few stores and finally were off to find something we could sink our teeth into.

 

He took me here….

 

  GRA0135241 LOGO2

Where I ate plenty of these…

bread_sticks

 

…and can’t forget the main dish… Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo

shrimp

 

It was all YUMMMM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I may or may not have mentioned last month’s yard sale. If not, I’ll recap. My older sister, my Bubb(brother-in-law), and I cleaned out our parents garage last month and got everything together for a huge yard sale. We decided proceeds would go to buying food for a HUGE cookout. This weekend is our cookout and we are sure to have a blast complete with a skeet shoot(sort of a tradition). We go out in my back yard and shoot whatever we want. The boys like to show off their mad skills and Z placed 2nd in the nation on Georgia’s 4-H Shooting Sports Team of four members! I will be sure to snag some pictures to show off tomorrow!

Have a happy weekend!

-Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment