Monday, May 16, 2011

Guess what we did…

We went to school today! Since it is a short day(Nate is going to Tifton today afterschool!) Julia introduced me to a Starbucks less than a mile from Nate’s school and I frequent it almost everyday while he is at school.

I brought my camera to take pictures today(hooray for no cell phone pics!). If I’ve not learned anything else from Nate, I learned that it’s HARD to photograph an active three year old! I tried several times and these were the best I got.

This is Nate carrying his book bag like a big boy into school!

100_0511

And here is Miss Emily, Nate’s teacher. Mrs. Bitsy, the assistant teacher, was not in the classroom this morning. I’ll try to remember my camera on Tuesday to snap one of her! Nate LOVES his teachers!

100_0514

TaTa for now!

Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment