Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ahhhh. A day late!

I thought I posted this yesterday, but I obviously deleted it! Sad smile 

Nate and I had a good day! We went to school, came home and ate lunch, and then made some yummy pasta salad for Teacher Appreciation at school today.

He had a blast stirring the pasta! He kept saying “stir, stir, stir”.

Nate then played with his play-doh Breakfast toy. There were molds to make toast, waffles, smoothies and even fruit. He had a blast. We took this picture for his “book” entry today!

IMG00919-20110511-1515 (1)

What a handsome boy!

Later on that night, to get his mind off of his Mama leaving, we made muffins for our friends Ms. Julie, Mr. Brian, Rebecca, and Margaret across the street. They made us brownies the night before and brought them to us. So it was only fair! Smile 

Hope to update this daily of our daily activities, not only for me to look back on but for his family all over the state(and nation!).

XOXO Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment