Thursday, May 31, 2012

Short Post

I am DEFINITELY not going to say that today was uneventful, because it was not! But I spent most of my day volunteering at the Speech School and none of the volunteer work was with Nate, so who cares to hear about that!!! That is why this is going to be a short but sweet post!

I did manage to sneak some time in my crazy schedule of helping with “Enrichment Day” at Nate’s school to be able to eat lunch in the classroom with Nate and his assistant teacher! It was so fun! Seeing his face light up when I walked in was priceless! He introduced me to his classmates like a true gentleman!

After my long, hot, exhausting day at the Atlanta Speech School(I would abbreviate that but that’s inappropriate. Hehe. You know it was funny, Julia!!) Nate and I went to swim with Ms. Linsay for PT. On the way there I told him that I needed a nap. He looked at me and said, “Suzi, it’s almost dark then it will be bedtime soon.” I love that precious boy and he was so right. When we got to the pool he played several games and swam like a fish!  He loves swimming and playing with Linsay. 2012-05-31_16-50-19_819

We were both excited to get home. He was mostly excited because his mama was home. I was excited to eat! Julia cooked breakfast for dinner and we had pancakes, biscuits, and scrambled eggs! Yummy!!

I spent the latter part of my night watching my dear friend scrape wallpaper off the walls in the downstairs bathroom. Julia can make ANYTHING entertaining! We live an exciting life here in the Hudson house!

No comments:

Post a Comment