Wednesday, June 6, 2012

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands…

Nate had a VERY busy day today! This morning he had his graduation ceremony in which he sang “If you’re happy and you know it”.  He did a great job and in my opinion was he loudest of the group! It was a great ceremony and it is always emotional to see the bigger kids recite their speech as they graduate.

After the ceremony, we ate lunch at the O.K. Café in Atlanta with Julia’s friend, Laila and her daughter Lillia. (I probably murdered those spellings. If you’re reading, please forgive me!) Lunch was good and so was the company!!

Julia, Nate, and Scott hung out the rest of the afternoon.  I know Nate had a fun time and he told me he got some ice cream! Where can you go wrong with ice cream?!

No comments:

Post a Comment