Monday, June 11, 2012

WHEWWW!

What a whirlwind of a weekend! Scott, Nate, and I headed back to South Georgia Wednesday afternoon for the long weekend. Nate didn’t have to go back to school until today. It was the first day of summer camp.

After they dropped me off at my house they headed to the beach with Scott’s parents! Nate was excited to see his Weewah and Papa and ride the golf cart!

I spend the weekend with Liam and David. I am so glad to have those sweet boys. We just hung out Friday and Saturday they came to our house to play. We swam for a brief while but with the rain we have gotten this past weekend it was kind of cold.

Sunday we celebrated my twin Aunt and Uncle’s birthday at my house with a cookout and Nate and Scott came to pick me up to head back to Atlanta. The trip back north was miserable with the rain and traffic. It took nearly four hours to make a 2 1/2 hour trip to Atlanta. There were wrecks, people who went in the woods, and stopped traffic EVERYWHERE but we made it!

This morning was Nate’s first day of camp. I picked him up this afternoon and we came to eat lunch. Nate works well when you walk him through step-by-step of what’s going to happen. So I told him after school we were going to go home, go potty, eat lunch, wash his sheets, and take a nap. He did just that. He got to sleep in his Mama’s bed because his sheets weren’t done washing by bed time. I was thinking this would throw him off but it didn’t. I had to wake him up!

We baked cookies and played the rest of the afternoon!

2012-06-11_18-21-09_911

2012-06-11_18-39-38_700

Someone couldn’t wait to eat one!

After we ate our cookies, or had “cookie  time” as Nate proclaimed loudly as soon as he heard the timer go off, we took a bath! After bath he usually winds down in Julia’s bed with the iPad watching tractor videos but since she had her iPad with her we played with his tractor. He saw a “boo boo” on my leg and kissed it. After that my precious boy  proceded to find every single teeny-tiny boo boo I had and kissed it. That boy definitely is a sweetie pie! Here are some pictures of us hanging out on Julia’s bed waiting for Mama to come home from her mini vacation. He is so hard to take pictures of. These are the best ones I got! My Nate is such a WIGGLE WORM!

Resampled_2012-06-11_19-56-26_280

Resampled_2012-06-04_15-28-22_775

Nate excited to see Julia after his long weekend at the beach with his Daddy! She brought him back a stuffed iguana and together they named him “Iggy”. He loves Iggy!

2012-06-11_20-23-47_693

260

That’s all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment