Thursday, June 28, 2012

Catch-up as usual!

So I have been so engulfed in my book in my spare time that I have been slacking on my blog post .Tisk Tisk! I shall get better soon as I am on the final book in my series!

Tuesday we went to the Bike store to get Nate a new helmet! He enjoyed looking at the bikes while Mama got the low down on all of the features and how to fit his new helmet! He found this thingamajig that allows you to ride your bike indoors in the comfort of your home! This bike store was for big time bikers. The bikes boasted $2000 and $3000 plus price tags! YIKES!!!

2012-06-26_16-31-07_8

Here he is modeling the new helmet! We have “Bike Day” at school tomorrow!

IMAG1006

IMAG1007

IMAG1008

He even wore it while watering the grass!!

IMAG1009

IMAG1010

IMAG1011

Such a sweet boy!

Caught this video during lunch yesterday! I love his videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment