Monday, June 25, 2012

Playing catch-up

I am behind on my blog. I was being lazy Thursday night and was exhausted from our long day. It takes a lot of time to email myself the pictures then arrange them on here so I am including some pictures from Thursday night of my sweet boy!
fewjkejlw
pjday
Friday was pajama day at school. I let Nate pick out his jammies. Here he is right before bed with Teddy. He is so sweet!

Here was our dinner conversation Thursday night. It was just the two of us. Sorry for the bad orientation. Obviously I need to learn how to take videos!
Today after school and nap we went to HippoHopp. He loves it there. It’s a building full of inflatable bounce houses! He really enjoyed this ride on train and the crocodile(hard to tell that’s what it is) rocker behind him! He kept saying, “See you later alligator. After while crocodile!” 23232
When we got home he and Julia played trains and built a new track with the new pieces they got Friday after I left! That boy loves his mama and she loves him!
download (3)sdd

No comments:

Post a Comment