Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sprinkler Park!

Yesterday after school we went to the Splash Park in Roswell! It was so fun and totally worth the $1 admission to get in! Nate loved splashing around in the water and as long as he walked and watched where he was going it was virtually hurt free! He played in the water for about 45 minutes or so and decided he was done. That was fine with me. Like I said $1 admission, plus only a 15 minute drive! We got our $1 of fun! Right behind the sprinklers, as Nate calls them, there were two HUGE playgrounds with toys for older kids and younger kids. Nate enjoyed playing on the playground for a good 45 minutes or so and we headed home. Of course we had to ride with the top down! This is his newest obsession. I posted before that he loved his first ride. After the first ride he was afraid, no terrified! He would cry if I TALKED about putting the top down. After I started letting him sit in my lap when I put it down, or stand outside of the car he is fine. Maybe it is just when he’s strapped in his carseat that he is scared. I don’t know. But I do know that he’s asked me the past three days to put the top down when I picked him up from school! He pushes the button when we get home to put it up and he says “I didn’t cry!”. That’s my sweet boy! Here are some pictures of the sprinklers from yesterday!

He looks like, “Cheese, now can I play?!”

2012-06-27_15-40-38_750

Off he goes!

2012-06-27_15-40-46_103

2012-06-27_15-44-23_372

No comments:

Post a Comment