Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fun-filled day!

Per Nate’s request, I waited in the pick up line at school with the top down on my car! He loves riding with the top down, but he is scared of being in the car when the top goes up and down. So he asked if I could put it down and then pick him up. I did and he was SO excited! He was giggling the moment he walked out the door with his teacher.

We went to Target and he picked out a toy tractor and we grabbed some Chic Fil A and headed home. By the time we got home he ate and was ready for nap. He actually asked if he could go to sleep today! He must have played hard at school!

2012-06-13_12-00-34_211

new

After nap Julia was home and he started putting a puzzle together in her office while she did some work. I helped him finish it. He did a great job. I am loving the fact that he’s old enough to find the pieces that “match”.

puzzle

He and Julia are at the airport picking up “Cousin P.J.” who is spending the weekend in Georgia from Arizona(I’m pretty sure that’s where he’s from). Tomorrow Bob and Grammy are coming and then Friday he is going to Tifton to spend Father’s day with his daddy and me with my two(maybe three, if my Bubb is around!) favorite dad’s in my life! Busy, busy, busy weekend ahead!

pj

No comments:

Post a Comment