Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It’s trash day!!!

Today Nate went to school and flawlessly transitioned back to our old routine of me dropping him off early and picking him up a few hours later! We love to recap the day as soon as I pick him up asking who was at school today, was anyone absent(We are working on absent and present), what they did, etc. Then I give him a play-by-play of the afternoon. He snuck in a new one on me on the way home. He said “I missed you today.” Talk about melting my heart!!! I missed him too!

When we got home we ate lunch, played a little, took a nap, and played some more! We are doing a lot of preparing for visitors. Julias cousin, PJ is coming to town tomorrow and her parents, Grammy and Bob will be here Thursday! I am so excited to meet/see them all!

After naptime, we played outside until Mama came home! It was so nice outside, and for once this week, not raining. The temperature was great. I set up my tailgate chair and brought my study materials and got down to business while he rode every single toy he owns down the driveway. This weekend I am taking my middle grades math and science certification tests and am hitting the books HARD this week!

While playing outside Nate helped me wheel in the trashcan. Here is a precious video of my darling boy being very resourceful!

We ate Firehouse subs for dinner and ran a few errands and came home to wind down. We did a little painting with watercolor and I do believe Julia and I enjoyed it more than Nate! here they are painting and our finished products!!

2012-06-12_19-44-44_223

2012-06-12_19-49-03_453

No comments:

Post a Comment