Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father’s Day!

I celebrated several special fathers in my life this weekend! First and foremost being MY daddy! He has always been there for me and can do ANYTHING to a car! He loves his girls and they love him! Here is a picture of my sweet daddy on Father’s Day 2011 with his three girls after church!

259708_10150218140539043_721364042_6966019_3572056_o

The second daddy I am celebrating this weekend is my Bubb. My brother-in-law is an awesome daddy and I am thankful to have him in my life! I have always wanted a brother and I got a mighty amazing one when he and my sister started dating eleven years ago! God definitely broke the mold when he made him! I could never have asked for a better husband for my sister and father for Wyatt! He is awesome! Here is a picture of my Bubb and the handsome young man that made him a daddy thirteen and a half months ago!

justinwyatt

David is another dad that holds a special place in my heart! He and Liam have been so good to me and I’ve enjoyed having them in my life recently! He is a great Daddy and Liam worships the ground he walks on! Here is a picture of the three of us taken by my little sister. Check out her photography page here. She’s got skills!!

firstfamilypic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a picture of some father’s day gifts we made for Scott and David. Nate helped paint the puzzle pieces for Scott’s and we had a blast!

download (2)

father'sday

No comments:

Post a Comment