Thursday, June 21, 2012

A day late!

Yesterday after school we came home to grab a quick bite to eat and a short nap and headed out to swim lessons with Mrs. Linsey. Nate enjoyed swimming and we got ice cream afterwards.
We ate at a place I have never been before but it was good! It was like almost every other froyo place I’ve been to!
2012-06-20_15-52-53_145
Here is our yummy combinations. He got cookies and cream (he calls it chocolate) froyo with iced animal crackers, sprinkles, and sour gummy worms. I got dulce de leche froyo with strawberries and strawberry and passion fruit “beads”. I don’t know the true name for the beads lol.
2012-06-20_15-59-48_577
Here is my handsome date!
2012-06-20_15-59-53_554
We played in the yard with my top down. He is so smart! He recognizes convertibles even without the top down now. We always point them out to each other. I’ll even catch myself when I’m alone pointing out the convertibles only to realize that he’s not there lol.
He made me so proud when he said my last name tonight! I love my smart baby boy!

I probably won't be posting tonight. I've not been feeling well so as soon as I get my little man all tucked in for the night I'll probably hit the sack to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment