Thursday, May 12, 2011

Let’s take a moment of silence…

to reflect on the fact that I, Suzi Mastrario, am now a SENIOR in college! Yeap, you read that right! I will be graduating from VSU next MAY! Hooray!

I  have worked so hard to get where I am and have often thought about quitting altogether!(Ask my Mama! Shout out to the best Mama in the world who has numerous times talked me down from it! Love you, Mama!) But I know those children will make all of the hard work worth it! If it weren’t for my practicum students(for the non-education majors out there, they are the students in the classes that I am assigned to every semester!) I probably wouldn’t have stuck with it! Those bright eyes, big hugs, hunger to learn, and most of all their sweet smiles have made every breakdown about lesson plans WELL worth it!

No doubt it will continue to be hard, but I am SO close to graduation maybe that can get me through it!

So I’ll be wearing one of these(maybe not in red, bleh!)

and maybe munching on one of these with my teacher name- Miss Mastrario- on it! (Hint Hint-talented sisters!)

Later gators. Got to head back to school to get my Nater!

XOXO Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment