Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh what fun it is to ride….

Nate and I had a great day! I drove this morning to school with Julia and Nate! It was a relief after I made it there! I was so nervous about traffic in the big city but it wasn’t bad at all! After school we had nap time and when he woke up Julia was working.

Nate and I ate a snack and went outside to paint! He had a blast and made Mama some pretty pictures! He also finger painted his book for school. I will have an entire post on his school book sometime in the future…complete with pictures!

Here is my sweet man painting!

IMG00907-20110510-1452

After that we played on the hammock and he LOVED IT! He also drove his Dodge Charger Police Cruiser up and down he driveway a million times! He is OBSESSED with cars and tractors….but since we have no tractors he really likes cars! When we get "home each day he says “Mama car”, "White car”(for my car) and “Nate’s car”(for his police car!). It’s PRECIOUS!

This is Nate’s car!

IMG00908-20110510-1524 (1)

I am enjoying spending time with him and getting to know he and Julia more! We have been working on learning to say Suzi. He knows who I am when we ask “Where’s Suzi?” , “Who’s car is the white car?”, or “Who is this(pointing to me)?”, but it’s a hard one for him to pronounce! We’ll get it though! I’ll be happy no matter what he calls me!

Driving his car! He is a great driver! He can whip that car in reverse with no problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment